Thursday, January 28, 2010

The Sun has Set

Oracle purchased Sun Microsystems. It is official.

Wade has a job! He is an Oracle employee.

The waiting is over. Finally.

The truth is that as a family we would have been OK with whatever happened with Wade's job. Loosing his job was never my biggest fear or hurdle....it was the waiting. Almost like our lives have been on hold or frozen for 9 months. Every conversation, decision and dollar spent made us think about the Sun and Oracle merger.

Today I feel free. Free to live a life that is no longer bound by a fear of what will happen to Sun and ultimately Wade's job. Free to make the dream come true.

Wade, I know this has been a long time coming....You made it. They want you. Your work is of value. I always believed in you...and even if they loose faith in the months and years to come....I never will. You are gifted and God has a plan and purpose for your life...I am simply grateful to be a part of it. Love you.

No comments: