Friday, January 15, 2010

Dear Judy

Dear Judy,

You were there in Haiti on a missions trip when the earthquake hit! At first when I found out I thought how horrible....then I quickly realized that this is not something that just randomly happened to you...but that you were chosen and prepared for this time. God is using you.
He is using you there in Haiti to touch and change peoples life throughthe POWER and LOVE of Christ. ..but he is also using you here, at home, to change my life.

You are an inspiration, an encouragement and I love you. You have not only been a dear friend to my mother, but a strong woman - a Christ inspired - woman that I have had the privilege of knowing for most of my years.

Send my love, my tears and my deepest sympathy to the people that you are touching every day.

You are in prayer...All of the people in Haiti are in prayer.

God is good. In times of tragedy and triumph... God is good.

Renee Little



Here are links to Paul's blog and the OC register news article....Pray with me....will you?

No comments: