Thursday, January 14, 2010

The Dentist

I went to the dentist yesterday...and had my teeth cleaned and examined. I was sweating this appointment....you see since I moved to Tracy, Ca I have tried a few dentists and they have all been AWFUL. The hygienists have been heavy handed, rough and caused a great deal of pain. I also knew I had cavities but refused to go back there....now I was stuck with a sore tooth and no choice but to go visit a dentist.

I choose a new office just down the street from my house. They had TV's for me to watch while I was having my teeth cleaned! The hygienists was gentle and kind....while getting my teeth really clean in the process. Their office and equipment was high tech...I got to see all my digital xrays on the computer screen at my seat! Let's just say I was a good girl and that I will be going back to that office again!

Finding a good dentist is right up there on my top 10 things I will be thankful for this Thanksgiving!

No comments: