Friday, January 22, 2010

Lost Photos

An old friend
A BEST friend
A forever friend
Shared a few pictures with me I had never seen


They took my breath away
and brought back memories from years ago like they were yesterday

She held my baby when he was just a week old
We all looked like a million bucks
Marriage and babies was new and exciting
We were young and naive
We were on the cusp of living as adults

So much has changed....



I simply and completely love these women in a way that I can never fully explain
They just make me smile
They are my girls
They speak truth in a rare form of love
They are always there, always forgiving, completely accepting and know me inside and out

There are no words for the depth of our love and friendship.

Finding these pictures is better than buried treasure.

No comments: