Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Happy Birthday Best Friend

I never get tired of you...even when I was a punk teenager and we fought every second of every day...

You are the most beautiful woman that I know (...well tied with mom)
You have showed me what unconditional means

I think of you every day

I pray for you every time I think of you

I know that as long as my heart pumps blood around my body that you will be a BIG and IMPORTANT and TREASURED part of my life

You are genuine, thoughtful, continuously learning and growing

I would not be me without you...you have made me stronger, wiser and more beautiful than you will ever know

You are my sister and there is no one on this planet that could ever fill your roll in my life

You are my BEST friend...and I have some REALLY GREAT friends.

You are not my best friend because you are my sister. You loved and cried and put in real honest hard work....you have earned that title.

Happy Birthday Best Friend. I LOVE you.

Thank you Jesus for her...for blessing my life with her. I hope someday you bless Hunter in the same way.

No comments: