Friday, May 22, 2009

Super Human Power



If I could have any super human power it would be an easy choice for me. I want to see the whole truth when ever I look at anything. No more guessing what people are thinking and feeling, no more wondering if a part is broken or breaking, no more would people or things be able to mask their problems. Total exposure.
In my line of work we rely on electricity a great deal....and we do not have the best conditions for all of the sensitive equipment. Every couple of years I have a company come out and take thermal pictures of our electrical panels, breakers, motors ect. These thermal images tell me where potential problems are and enable me to fix the problem before it ever becomes an issue.
The same way I used these thermal images I would use my chosen super human power. I would try and fix everything I could before problems became problems. Oh wouldn't that be nice.
What super power would you want to have?

1 comment:

Ken said...

The corrosion build up is an accident waiting to happen.