Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Summer Time



Hunter is enjoying his new play set in the back yard! We are all enjoying the warm weather.
Speaking of warm weather....I cannot wait for all that summer brings. Farmers markets, concerts in the park, playing in the pool and warm summer evenings hanging out with family and friends. I am not looking forward to 3 digit weather, killings plants because I miss one night of watering or nights that are so hot I cannot sleep because the air conditioner cannot keep up....Why can't is always be 80 degrees?
What do you love/hate about summer?

1 comment:

Kristin January said...

I love the long warm days! I love the sun-kissed feeling after being outside all day!I love the fruit that is in season and all the summer foods... lemonade, watermelon, BBQ, snow cones :) And I really love the smell of sun tan lotion.

and I love YOU... hope to spend lots of time with you this summer!