Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Perfect People

People are mean.

People like to laugh at others, belittle, and point out every mistake ... all becuase it makes them feel better, bigger, and more important.

People say they are Christians and priase God .... and do not act like it.

People like to look good, feel good and be right....even if they are not.

People like to fight.

There are no perfect people. Amy Grant's new song hits a soft part in my heart that makes me want to sing at the top of my lungs and be the best, nicest, most loving person I can be.

"There is no such thing as perfect people.
There is no such thing as a perfect life.
So come as you are, broken and scared.
Lift up your heart and be amazed.
Be changed, by your perfect GOD."

This song takes away my anger....and my pain. I do not want to be hurt or angered by these imperfect people....I just want to love them and show them where healing begins.

I am not perfect.

And that is OK with me.

I am broken....amazed....and changed.... You?

No comments: