Monday, September 21, 2009

scrub a dub

Hunter is in the tub! He loves this time...and now that Grandma Julie is here she spoils him with extra time in the tub to splash.
His favorite toy by a long shot is this purple octopus. He always tries to hang it on my nose...
Then we I finally can get him out of the tub it is time to brush, brush, brush. Wade thinks I am a bit too harsh when it comes to brushing Hunter's teeth...but the truth is they need it. Then I let him play with his tooth brush for awhile...really all he wants to do is suck on it....gross.
What I am learning to love is routine and how much Hunter is learning from just doing it everyday or every other...We are such creatures of routine. The past week he has been wanting to sit on the potty to go poo poo. He pulls at his clothes and rips off his diaper so he can sit on the toilet...nothing happens...no poo poo...but we have light bulbs of understanding lighting up our house everyday.

I LOVE this Kid
I LOVE this life.

No comments: