Monday, September 7, 2009

I hope you have that...


No matter how HARD my day is

I will always have this special place I can go...

Just knowing that he is there....lifts the heaviest weights.

His voice...hearing his voice when I am about to crumble to the floor in defeat....his voice reminds me that I can, that I am capable and it is OK to sit and rest a minute, regain my strength and composure...then keep going....because quiting is not an option.

Quiting is giving up....giving in to someone or something else on their terms.

FINISH the race, the project, the day....you will always have the strength...the endurance...the sense of completion.

I hope you have that...special person...who sits with you a minute while you catch your breath...who picks you back up...who loves you every second of every day...I hope you have that.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: