Thursday, April 23, 2009

I Love you more!



A few days ago the post man brought me one of the BEST letters I have ever received. Jasmine Ravelli sent me a love letter!
Meet Jasmine.....She is an adorable little girl. Wade, Hunter and I got to spend some time with the Ravelli family when we went out to Arizona for my Grandma's wedding.
!

Jasmine's dad, Justin and Wade have been friends for many years. They work together at SUN every day. Even though they live in AZ, Justin comes out for a week once a quarter and stays with us. We enjoy having Justin over and wish every time he came he brought the whole family.
We love you Ravelli family....and Jasmine thank you for this special love letter. It is on my fridge to remind me of you and how much I love you too!!

1 comment:

Justin Ravelli said...

Jasmine was pretty excited to see that you got her letter, and even more excited to see it online!