Monday, April 20, 2009

Family Time

Yesterday afternoon we were able to relax and spend some time with friends! Jeff, Amy and Alison Navaro invited us over to their place for Taco's and beer. They were better than any taco truck!!

I love this family and for more reasons than I can count. I always feel comfortable and welcome when I am around them...in fact I have never once felt weird or out of place when I am with them. I also really admire how they have raised their baby girl....she is polite, fun and respects boundaries! Jeff snapped this family picture of us while we were hanging out in the back yard....don't you love the white flowers Alison put in my hair!!

Hunter got to meet Alison's bunny "Titi". He loves animals and it is so fun to watch him light up when he sees one! I cannot wait for the next time we get to hang out with the Navaro family!

No comments: