Wednesday, January 21, 2009

I am going in for surgery!

Do you believe it is true that your words are the overflow of you heart?

I was challenged at church this past Sunday. The simplified message outlined that what you think about and feel becomes the basis of what you say and how you act. Pastor Mike urged us to overload our minds with scripture and be surrounded be believers...to have brain surgery.

Now I am noticing how my words are not always kind, positive and full of love. I catch myself saying things with negative tones, laughing at others and letting out other negative sighs and statements. Perhaps I need more scripture....

Oh how I desire for my words to positive and uplifting, forgiving and loving! It looks like I have a new area of my life to work on and change.

I am going in for brain surgery! Any one want to join me? Xo

No comments: