Monday, January 26, 2009

Happy Birthday Kristin!




My sister is my best friend. She is one of those people that you fall in love with instantly. Her heart overflows with gentleness and kindness. She is slow to anger and careful with her words. She is relentlessly hard working. She was not only a cheer leader, but also a straight A student. She is humble enough to believe she was not popular, but everyone knew her and loved her. Her eyes are bright and see a world much better than the one we live in. She has an imagination that is indulged in books and love stories. She is focused on her family and committed to her man Ken. Our SLO weekend Kristin Celebration will be tough to beat.



Today I celebrate you Kristin and all of the AMAZING gifts you have brought into my life just by being you. I am grateful for everyday of being your sister. Xo