Friday, November 14, 2008

Loyalty

My man is as loyal as a lion!

He has been working at Sun Mircosystems for 10+ years and despite the turbulent waters for the past several years and generous offers elsewhere, he has not jumped ship. In today's society that is honourable. This morning Sun publicly announced an 18% reduction in force by sometime in January. OUCH!

God takes care of His own...I believe this with my whole heart. I know that Wade's loyalty, his intelligence, his time and his hard work will be honored and recognized.....by me, by Hunter, by God and hopefully by Sun.

Pray for all these families that will be affected. Be thankful for each meal, for a warm place to sleep and for all of the blessings you have in your life.

I love you Wade. I admire your loyalty to Sun, to our God and to our family. I will proudly and lovingly stand beside you forever. XO

No comments: