Thursday, November 6, 2008

Birthday Girl Sophia

Sophia is one of my favorite little girls on the planet! She is always in a good mood, she is not a picky eater and she is a knockout (watch out Hunter and Alex!) She turns 2 today! Wade, Hunter and I went to celebrate on Tuesday night with them. Steve, Natalie and Alex were there too! We always have so much fun when we are all together. The kids are running around, laughing and playing, we are eating good food and drinking good wine and we are talking about life and everything going on. These are some of my favorite moments.

Happy Birthday Sophia! We love you!!

I am working away today. I want to work on a presentation I have for a partners meeting next week. It is a big meeting and I really want to be prepared. Hi Ho off to work I go:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the birthday wishes Renee! Sophia loves you guys too and was so happy to have you over to celebrater with her!

-Monica