Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Black or White


Parenting is GRAY to me. Has Hunter terrible two's and his screaming/throwing/hitting/super clingy to mommy stage is "normal" or have I failed to teach him some necessary socialization skill...?? We make the best calls we can each day. There is no black or white, right or wrong. Each child is a master piece.

Moments like this video he is a fun loving, smart little boy and then other moments he is monster.

My mom would quickly say this is payback...and that history proves strong willed children when led correctly flourish in success....they are true leaders who rock this world for Jesus.

We are trying. I keep telling myself that we are trying to do everything we can for this little monster. To make him strong, healthy and happy. I pray that is enough and sleep well knowing there are way more sweet moments than I can count!

No comments: