Tuesday, March 16, 2010

2 Years

Yesterday Wade and I celebrated 2 years of marriage! He is so good to me. There are a million times a day that I thank God for him...and I think wow God knew just what I needed! He loves me just as I am, he encourages me, he holds me accountable, I never get sick of him, he makes me laugh, he takes care of me when I am sick, he is an AMAZING father and he is a true leader. I love being married! Walking through the doors of our home brings me endless comfort and joy. I am full.

I found out that 2 years is a fiber anniversary. Wade took the time to look it up and order pillow cases with our names! I love them. We enjoyed dinner at my favorite place and Hunter behaved the entire meal!! When we got home Wade put our wedding video on!!!!!!!!!! What a treat to watch it. I have not seen it.....and watching it with him last night brought back so many beautiful emotions. March 15, 2008 was a magical day in my life....and it has only gotten better with time.

I hope to watch the video every year....I never want to forget the way I felt on that treasured day.

No comments: