Tuesday, October 6, 2009

A Japanese Treat


Some wonderful customers of our came to visit the plant today. I had the pleasure to spend some time with them....and in return I got something better than gold....I got candy.

Not just any Candy....but candy that has our almonds in it!!!

I love how they package all of their products....for the Japanese it is all about quality, top of the line product ---- nothing else. They are also creative and full of energy, purpose and life. Inside this box of candy was individually wrapped sets of this candy....and it gets better...


Each packet had an animal design! I personally like the owl...it seems like the wise choice...haha

The past 5 years I have been getting to know and understand the way of doing business with the Japanese people. They are picky...and I appreciate that they know what they want.

They make delicious candy...and Hunter agrees that the almonds make it magical!

No comments: