Thursday, October 29, 2009

I am Thankful for the Boss Man



Today I am thankful for this nut....

Almonds have changed my life. When I graduated college I thought I would change the world...I was full of energy and ideas. I was hired into an almond packing facility and it was the prefect place for me to not only find myself, but to mature into the woman I am today.

I have been able to travel to foreign countries, lead a team of people, work with farmers, run daily production of a large facility, deploy a custom written data base, learn a few things about computers and networks and learn from some of the finest people out there.

But then there is this man....

He snatched me from my first job and put me to work here at Monte Vista. I am so thankful for him. I am thankful for having a job and being able to help financially support my family.

I really know that God has used Jim in my life. You see.....it is because I moved to Turlock that my life really took a BIG change....the BEST change of my life....and it had nothing to do with work.

I was all alone in this new town so I went on EHarmony to find a good date.

I found more than a date I found Wade...the LOVE of my LIFE.

Through our love for each other and GOD's love for us....We had SON.

I will forever be thankful to Jim... I think about how different things would be for me if Jim never would have hired me...

No comments: