Wednesday, October 28, 2009

I am Thankful for my girls

Oh my! I love these girls. They are so full nothing but goodness. I want to hug them and squeeze them, I want to read them stories until they fall asleep in my lap and take them on crazy adventures in the woods of Nipawin. I want to be a loving, supportive always there for them, fun aunt.

I am an aunt! I love these girls for making me that.

I love that we share our last name, and that Hunter carries some of the same blood and genetics that they do.

Look at these beauties! I see so much 'Little' in them...just like I see it in my son. I hope that they share more in life than a last name and a big head. I hope they become friends and that they walk life together sharing all of it's BIG moments next to each other.

Today I am thankful that Hunter has these girls....and that I have them too.

No comments: