Monday, June 15, 2009

Almond Tree



Well as you can see we have been doing plenty of growing around here! The tree is much taller than me now obviously, and my little man is growing too!!

Harvest is just a few months away...I have begun to write all of my lists of the projects and preparations that must be completed in order to focus on harvest once it begins. The weather has not been too hot...which is really weird for this time of year. I am enjoying every second of spring weather God has to offer this year. Spring weather is perfect for gardening, being outdoors, long walks and light breezes to cool off the house.

As I prepare for harvest I also begin to think about all of hard work and long hours ahead of me. I do not want to be away from my family...but I know that it will pass quickly and there will be some opportunities for Hunter to come to work with me!

No comments: