Monday, November 8, 2010

No if's and's or but's about it

I ovulated! It was painful. For 2 days it felt like I had just had surgery on my ovaries. Just really sore.

Another side affect. We will find out if it was worth it or not.

Rejoice! Rejoice! And again I say rejoice. Rejoice in the Lord always and again I say rejoice. That is my song today :)

Last night in bible study we talked about what brings me closer to having affections for Christ and what robs me of my affection for Christ.  I have been thinking and praying this morning that I just want Jesus, nothing else. I want Jesus more than a baby. I want Jesus more than money. It is when I sit still in the quietness of the morning and read the bible that I feel the closet to God. The birds chirping cheerful songs, the warm glow and warmth of the morning sun, a hot cup of tea, the promise of a new day...all things that make me fall in love with Jesus again.

No comments: