Thursday, November 4, 2010

Deep and Wide




God's Love is deep and wide, deep and wide, there is a fountain flowing deep and wide. I love this song, grew up singing it. It is so true. God is a fountain of love!

I have been seeing so much of God in Hunter. The childlike love that pours out of him...the endless feeling of devotion and love I feel for him. God has made us in his image and I see that more every day, every time I stop to look, I see God.

We went into the city a few weeks ago to see Kristin finish the Nike woman's half marathon. Hunter was a champ! He had so many firsts and watching his eyes grow as big as saucers and being there as he was soaking it all in, seeing his excitement and a bit of his fear as he held tight to my hand on busy streets...it all lead me straight to the abundance of Gods love for me. It is when I am open and reflective that the most love and light pours into my life....we duh it is only when your eyes are open and you are paying attention that you able to see and understand what is happening around you.

I am on a train ride to heaven and I am learning to love every stop.

No comments: