Monday, December 28, 2009

Three airports, 2 airplanes and many hours later






We made it to Canada....and every scream, kick and tear was worth it.

The first airplane ride from San Fran to Minnesota was a piece of cake...thanks to a long nap and Fraggle rock.

The second one however was horrible....and I honestly cannot blame Hunter...we were delayed, it was past midnight and I think we all were just done traveling.

I have to admit I love airports....because I love people watching....and it is one of the easiest places to eavesdrop on your neighbors converations and peak at the emails the man next to you is typing out. Don't judge me...I also try to do some good with it...like lending toys to upset children and hold open doors and anything else I can notice that might help. I like to call it paying attention to what is going on around me....ha!

No comments: