Thursday, December 31, 2009

Resolutions

Now you have to hold me accountable....

Here we go.

I want to start looking as pretty as I know I can. For my husband, for my family, and geehz for other peoples eyes....but for myself more than anything. Just spending a few minutes a day on me...i think it might be the boost I need. I am not talking hot curlers and blue maskera...I am talking eye liners and lip gloss.

I want 2010 to bring change. I want my dream to finally come true. The dream I have been working so hard to achieve. The dream the has been in every second of my thoughts and prayers. My dream is coming true this year. 2010 is my year.

Lastly, I want 2010 to be the year I read the bible. I do not want to be unrealistic and say read the whole bible front to back. I just want it to be real part of my day to day life. I want to see the words become real in my life. I want to give the holy spirit something to work with. I want the spirit to work in me.

Now most importantly, I want-NO-I will- put my family first. Every choice, every action, every thought, and every dollar.

As for 2009. Just as I thought it would be. Work hard. Play with friends. Cherish every second with family and grow....inside and out just a year to grow...to get ready.

Ready for 2010.

I wish blessings and peace and JOY to you. I love you all. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Happy New Year. May all YOUR dreams come true.


No comments: