Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Things I love

I just thought I would share a few things I love about life today.

10. I love Hunter's doctor...or doctor's...they are brothers. They are wise, thoughtful, and they listen carefully. They have helped us get over the aspiration and kept the flu/colds away this year. All three of us have had the H1N1 vaccine!

9. I love all our friends and the time we spend together.

8. I love the hard times. I know they are building my strength for tomorrow's challenges. If there were never hard times...the good times would not feel so good right?

7. I love that Hunter calls my sister auntie. When he see's a picture of her his face lights up and he wonders where she is.

6. I love my stinky dog. Even when he tries to lick me to death....I still love him. He is such a sweet, loyal and handsome dog. He is patient and soft with Hunter. Knowing he will bark at the slightest noise outside makes me feel safe.

5. I love that my dream is about to come true. 2010 holds the most wonderful reality for me and my family. Have you ever dreamed, and worked hard, and prepared for a BIG dream to come true in your life....?? I just cannot wait.

4. I love my home. There are always projects I would love to dive into...like ripping out the carpet and refinishing the hard wood, or putting in granite kitchen counter tops, and so on. But more than anything, I love the character and charm of my little home. I love the layout and all the space. I love that it is full of memories, laughter and love. I love it just the way it is.

3. I love my son. He is 18 months and I love this stage of his life. I count every
second with him the best gift that Wade and God ever gave me.

2. I love my husband. I love his humor, his genius level of intelligence, and the way he loves me. He is never too proud or self consumed to love me. He puts the first things first, he deals with my moods and emotions, and he leads me.

1. I love my God. He sends me blessings that I do not deserve. He quietly guides me
in his direction. He has a plan and purpose for my life that is powerful and I cannot wait for what is next....

No comments: