Thursday, April 29, 2010

Is this real?

It still does not feel right....to not set an alarm, to have NO concern for what time it is and to watch Wade drive away to work. Part of me thinks I am just on vacation...that this will end...and who knows maybe someday it might....but for today I just want to be in this moment. In the moment that Hunter wakes up and comes bouncing into my room with an ear to ear grin to find mommy, in the moments of circle time at the library and in the moment of the garden hose being the excitement of a hot day.

Seriously I am living my dream life.

Hunter...always know that you are our priority. You. Your health, your mind, your soul. You. Whatever the cost, whatever the sacrifice we will be there to do everything in our power to give you the BEST we have to offer. Know that money and things are not what drive dad and I...you are...our family is. Today when daddy came home from work...you put one arm around both of our necks and said "family"...oh how precious and priceless that one word is to us son...and I hope it always is for you too.

No comments: