Friday, August 21, 2009

Squash Man


My little man loves his veggies! This is one of the last squash from our garden...it was HUGE. Hunter could not even hold it by himself. Having a garden has encouraged me to explore cooking and all of the options I have to cook squash a million different ways...it has been fun.
I still have cucumber coming off the vine every week...and we all know how much Wade loves his cucumber!
This is the first garden that I have ever planted and it brought so many fun moments into our lives. I like the healthy fresh food, I love cooking it all up in fun, new ways and more than anything I am ecstatic to know that Hunter is learning about agriculture...it is a HUGE part of my life and sharing a bit of that with him gives me hope that he too will have a place in his heart for agriculture.

No comments: