Friday, February 27, 2009

Simply Adorable


Last night I got to visit the family birthing center at the Tracy Hospital and meet the newest addition to my Tracy family.....Vivian Grace!! She is perfect! I loved every second of my visit. I got to hold her and smell her and enjoy this blessing with Steve and Natalie. Of course Natalie looks amazing already...she had on an adorable pink outfit and robe to celebrate her baby girl.
It was fun for me to walk back into the birthing center at the Tracy hospital....I was instantly transported back to Hunter's birth almost 9 months ago. The smells, sounds and people brought me back to one of the most memorable moments of my life. The birth of new life is the greatest blessing that the Lord gives us....it is powerful, majestic and humbling.

No comments: