Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Dinner Time




On Monday night we made had tacos and I learned that I do not know the difference between cabbage and lettuce. Haha.
Last night we had shrimp pasta in a white wine cream sauce with Bok Choy. Yummy!!
I have been realizing that I do enjoy cooking...and that I feel better physically when I eat good home cooked meals! Cooking also has given me fun opportunities to let Hunter taste and play with all types of different foods. Besides there is just something about me that innately wants to provide all of the comforts of home. For years I have dreamed of having a family to feed and now I do!!
The most difficult part about cooking dinner is that there are some nights I am just done when I get home...I can hardly muster up the energy to order a pizza....and there are other nights I just want to pour all of my attention over my boys. Some day, if my wish comes true, I will be able to spend my days playing with Hunter, planning healthy and delicious meals for my boys and working in the garden.....until then I do the best I can every day to do it all.

No comments: