Thursday, July 24, 2008

Super Natural Strength


Thursday, July 24, 2008

The last 24 hours have been full of trials. Wade, Hunter and I are in the hospital tonight. Together as a family we are fighting Wade’s appendix. We won and the appendix is gone, but now we must battle infection and pain. Today has been filled with one battle after another. I am so sick of fighting. I want things to be easier. I want the answers to come to me written out on a piece of paper wrapped in a cookie. I want to focus my time and attention where my heart is and no where else. Where do people find the strength to keeping fighting?

Wade is a doer. He makes it happen. His mind is always running the race of a lifetime. He is an inventor and a stong believer in the power of the cross. He reminds me that our strength is not our own but comes from Christ. There is a plan and purpose for our lives. There is a reason we are in the battles we face. I will wear the armour of the Lord, I will call on His strength. I will step aside and let Him fight for me, for my family.

No comments: