Wednesday, July 23, 2008

July 23. 2008

I am back with good and bad news.... First the Good. Wade is out of surgery! I just received a call from Dr. Mast and Wade is resting in recovery. They were able to remove his appendix and he will make a 100% recovery.

Now for the Bad. Wade's appendix was wrapped up with his intestine and seriously infected but not ruptured. In order to remove his appendix Dr. Mast could not operate laprascopically he had to cut into Wade's stomach muscles and into his intestine. His recovery will be longer and harder. We are looking at 3-6 days in the hospital depending on Wade's pain level and healing process.

I stand in awe of God's goodness and his ability to remind us of how out of control we are. There is a lesson in every day, in every struggle and in every blessing. The hardest moments make us stronger and remind us of what is important. In the summer of 2008 I have come to realize what is important to me...Serving the God I love, being a wife of noble character, loving my son more than I Love myself and focusing on being the best I can be today. God is in control and good thing!

Thanks again for all your love and support. We love walking through life with every one of you.

No comments: