Friday, August 10, 2012

This is Life


I love Raleigh, NC. I love what this move to Raleigh has done in our lives. We spend more time being a family and less time caught up in the business of every thing else going on around us. I love these boys more every day and I want my life and choices to reflect that love. 

This move was hard and felt like bad timing after the birth of Colt and long hospital stays. The right choices are always challenging in some way. I miss my friends I lived daily life with in Tracy dearly. I hate that I cannot get in a car and drive to my sister. All new doctors, trying to grow roots in a new church, helping Hunter meet new buddies, and just learning the ropes of a new city on the other side of the country is not for the faint of heart.

I am learning to let my heart stretch further than I believed it could. To love another little boy, to learn a new city, to make new friends and to KEEP THE OLD. 

No comments: