Sunday, June 20, 2010

Today I am doulbly thankful! My dad has always been on my team, cheering for me endlessly. He has been a selfless model of ethics, morals, purposeful and intentional parenting and steadfastly centered on Christ! He is a big part of the reason I am happy and successful in life. He has always made me feel special and love.

Then came Wade and Hunter... Watching Wade with Hunter, hearing his prayers and seeing his hard work and devotion to making Hunter feel loved and special... My boys are more than just icing on my cake... The are the my second story of life!

Thanks Dad! Thanks Wade! For being incredible fathers who made the choice to do right by God and your families! Love you more.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Happy Father's Day Wade and Dad

No comments: