Thursday, February 4, 2010

A night OUT in the Tank


We had the privilege of a night out on a hot date with some great friends of ours....and where do you think we went....?? A sharks hockey game of course!
I love spending time with my favorite friends. I love watching them grow and learn. I love learning from them and hearing their stories. I love sharing moments like these with them.

As I exit the honeymoon phase of my marriage I have come to appreciate being around other married couples that are in LOVE and giving it all they got to show each other that. It is an encouragement and just plain fun to spend time with Kristin and Travis. I hope we always walk through the days of our lives as close friends....friends who can be real, be accountable and know that forever Wade and I will be there for them.

No comments: