Monday, November 30, 2009

Say Cheese






Ken took some amazing pictures of our family while we were in SLO a few weekends back.

I am at peace knowing that I will forever have this period of Hunter's life caught on film.

I feel like we have crossed a bridge from baby to toddler in the last few days. He is learning news words constantly and using them to tell us the secrets he has been holding in his heart for so long. Finally I get to communicate with my baby. I understand what he wants because he tells me.

He is excited to share his rock, his toy, his movie, his everything. Seeing the world through his eyes and with his excitement has brought a new level of joy into our lives. All of a sudden dirt clots are not gross and to be avoided, they take our breath away and bring on hours of laughter!

No comments: