Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Tulsoa Winery


This girl got the crazy idea that it would be fun to spend the afternoon at the winery....obviously a slam dunk with this crowd. Ericka is a party planner extraordinaire. Cheese of every kind, crisp crackers, sunblock, fruit and LOVE. She is full of it all!

Having my sister and Ken around is the BEST. Not only are they good with the babies, but they are smart, funny and just a KICK to be around.


Look at these boys...just weeks apart. How good is God to give Courtney, Ericka and I such amazing little men. I feel better about the world and Hunter's future knowing that these young men will be out there. I have loved seeing them grow together and watching their different personalities surface as they play. The bond between us as friends has only been knit tighter by these boys and our adventures in motherhood.


I love this group of people. I love that EVERY person is smiling and doing something fun in this moment. I love that we are together...it is never often enough.

No comments: