Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Forever and ever...amen



One of my dearest friends got married last weekend and I was honored to be a part of the celebration! The wedding was at a ranch in San Luis Obispo and it took my breath away it was that GORGEOUS. Then you added Kristin to the mix and she was a STUNNING bride. On one hand I can count the times I have seen her cry and as she walked down the isle on her fathers arm I could see the tears sparkling in the sunshine through her veil. It was perfect, every moment.

To see her happy and in love with the man God made for her was moving. She found her King and married him!

This is the first wedding I have been to since my own and wow it was emotional for me. Not only did I feel all of Kristin's joy and commitment to her man, but I felt like I was again saying my own vows, again making the commitment to my husband but with more love and adoration than I did the day I was dressed in white. Perhaps because I now, more than ever, understand the depth of the words I said that day. I love you Wade. I choose you Wade... then, now and forever.

My sister, Ken, mom, dad and tons of good friends from college were all there too! Fun times, forever memories.

No comments: